WANTED: Fun Hunt In Limpopo ASAP

Bruce Crane

Reaction score
I am looking for a cheaper hunt asap. I am visiting my In-laws in Vaalwater and me and my wife would like to get away for a few days. She will just be observing and I am looking to blow of a little steam and shoot some cull animals and maybe drive around at night looking for jackals. I know this is probably a longshot and not very lucrative lol but just thought if someone didn't have anything going on they might want to make a few bucks.

We
I am looking for a cheaper hunt asap. I am visiting my In-laws in Vaalwater and me and my wife would like to get away for a few days. She will just be observing and I am looking to blow of a little steam and shoot some cull animals and maybe drive around at night looking for jackals. I know this is probably a longshot and not very lucrative lol but just thought if someone didn't have anything going on they might want to make a few bucks.
We will gladly assist Sir we are in The Thabazimbi area not too far.
Regards
Tyron

not far at all, do you have availability this weekend and price list please. looking more for a billtong, cull type hunt. thank you
Bruce

not far at all, do you have availability this weekend and price list please. looking more for a billtong, cull type hunt. thank you
Bruce
Hi Bruce,

please send me your number via a personal message or give me call,

regards
Tyron
+27 74 456 6365

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul 405

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.