Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
On the "classifieds" some of the items are pictured as wallpaper, with the writing superimposed upon them. Some have only the yellow AH background. I want to sell a firearm (a first on the net for me) and I would like the initial foto to be shown and not just the default AH yellow. How do I do that? I can drag a foto into the advert, but then it appears below the writing, or imbedded sometimes. Hope I am explaining it well enough for you to answer. My thanks.............Bill

Eg...............the ads "looking for CRF...." vs "1895 Marlin Trapper......"..........................FWB

The yellow background with the AH logo will appear if there is no picture included and fully displayed in the first post of the thread.

Thanks J..................FWB

Posted my first on "classified"....included photo......but it is on yellow AH wallpaper. What should I have done differently?..........thnx..............FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWYJada061

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!