Saw this on a FB page today

I'm offended! Shemp was mentally handicapped!

Prepare yourself for the requisite pedantic, condescending reeducation message from our more enlightened Northern neighbors!

Was he really?

Regardless, Curly was the far superior actor and severely underrated in the entertainment world. Not Chevy Chase level but still top quality.

45/70 for DG?
Soft or solid for buff?
Camoflauge clothes or not?
Wood or synthetic stocks?
Conventional or synthetic motor oil?
Snow tires or all terrains?
Baked or deep fried potato chips?
Ketchup or mustard?
Shemp or Curly?
Curly. I'll die on that hill.

i'm waiting for the "Yo momma" to start....
Okay here we go! Let's lighten the mood!

A favorite from the movie White Men Can't Jump (kind of ironic isn't it?).

"Yeah, well yo momma's so fat that when she fell down and broke her leg, gravy poured out!"

1000022490.jpg

Would it have been more appropriate if it was a Biden mask?

I like Eggs!!!

I don't care who you are or how careful you are, someone can find the tiniest speck about you or your picture to complain about. Look at what happens when a Kardashian or Brittney Spears post a picture. There are people examining every pixel to see if its been doctored or if it's even legitimate. I don't need to change my life or patterns to make sure someone I've never met isn't offended. I would much prefer {and have} changed someone's mind about hunting through a careful, thoughtful dialogue or just simply letting them see through me how hunting is the best conservation answer out there.

I like my eggs scrambled, or maybe eggs benedict depending on my mood.

"The wide range of anti-hunting laws varies so immensely, referencing all of them would be unimaginable, though some include prohibiting Sunday hunting, trapping bans, taxing firearms and ammunition further without a tie to conservation, modern sporting rifle bans, excessive discharge distances, and prohibiting hunting with crossbows, to name a few."

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/wolves-have-been-released-in-colorado-usa.79032/

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23244566.gamekeepers-rage-john-muir-trust-season-deer-cull/

https://congressionalsportsmen.org/news/anti-hunting-laws-a-slap-in-the-face-to-conservation/

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...g-for-1st-time-in-decades-but-theres-pushback

https://www.humanesociety.org/all-our-fights/banning-trophy-hunting

The numbers game

SCI $15,999,706 (Do correct me if I am wrong)

A Selection of Anti Hunting Organization ANNUAL Budgets

(Google says these guys are a selection of Anti Hunting Orgs.)

Born Free Foundation $1,700,000
PETA 9 million members $80,000,000
HSUS budget $138,000,000
Center for Biological Diversity $14,758,498
Friends of animals $8,222,563
In defense of Animals 3,300,000
Sierra Club 152,278,896
Thee fund for animals 3,800,000
Wild Earth Guardians 4,780,000
Defenders of Wildlife 38,000,000

$444,840,257

USA 331.9 Million Population
A new report released on Oct. 12 by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service shows that 14.4 million hunters in the USA.

4.34% of Americans Hunt.

Just food for thought.

Have a great day. :D Cheers:

Well if facts matter…….

Typical tasteless bubba man cave. Didn't even need to see the overcooked Texas flag, on par with a "Fine Art Velvet Elvis" painting, on the facing wall to recognize location. Absolutely tone deaf.

And not just Texas either. Includes many zip code inhabitants who take pride in being sage outdoorsmen- Idaho, Montana and Alaska come to mind. Remember the ex-Idaho Game Commissioner in action. No need for an explanation or back story.
b3dfed0ded104a59bcbc411aea891eed_custom-1af4a64d3e7e87364903cb369818febe3fd9f3d6-1.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion, it is stylistically unacceptable to mix mock-ups and real trophies in one exhibition.

I'm late to this party!

I shot a match at the FTW, beautiful place. The drive into the ranch pushed me over the edge to move back to Texas.

As far as the rest of it goes. So many people will be offended by so many things in that room it would not matter if the hippo was in the photo or not. We are off the rails as a society, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

As far as pictures go, if you think pictures and post don't matter. You are wrong no matter which side of the fence you are on. I have read people make comments about other people with blurred out faces hiding...why yes they are. They potential have a lot to loose. We live in a time we our beliefs can cost people their careers, it's sad that it happens.

We all have freedom to post, we also might have to pay the tax for it at some point too.

Appreciate the distinction and don't miss your point.

The Black Mans head in an African trophy room is what drew my attention. As I also stated later, any human head in a trophy room would leave me wondering.
I once talked to a guy with the skull of a cannibal in his trophy room(I’m pretty sure he got it from an auction). He had some pretty incredible stuff in there.

The numbers game

SCI $15,999,706 (Do correct me if I am wrong)

A Selection of Anti Hunting Organization ANNUAL Budgets

(Google says these guys are a selection of Anti Hunting Orgs.)

Born Free Foundation $1,700,000
PETA 9 million members $80,000,000
HSUS budget $138,000,000
Center for Biological Diversity $14,758,498
Friends of animals $8,222,563
In defense of Animals 3,300,000
Sierra Club 152,278,896
Thee fund for animals 3,800,000
Wild Earth Guardians 4,780,000
Defenders of Wildlife 38,000,000

$444,840,257

USA 331.9 Million Population
A new report released on Oct. 12 by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service shows that 14.4 million hunters in the USA.

4.34% of Americans Hunt.
Persentage is within average standard.
In Croatia, population is 3.7 million.

Total gun owners cca 102.000 (2.7% of gun owners in population)
Total licensed hunters cca 60.000 (1.6% hunters, in total population)
This is within average European numbers. For EU I Beleive it is between 1.5 and 2.5%.

In USA is somewhat surprising hunter percentage because of famous 2/a, and overall legally armed population numbers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)