Purchases On AH References

Had a transaction with @dargo and it was incredibly smooth. Fast payment and good communication.

@brummerb1 sold me an item and went well out of his way to make it a convenient transaction for me.

The item was as described and Brummerb1 was very responsive and a pleasant guy to deal with.

No reservations at all with doing business with him.

John the electrician
Thanks John,

Nice meeting you! I hope you enjoy the blaser.

Thank you @CZDiesel for your kind words. Back at you! Deal with confidence @CZDiesel, great communication and also a pleasure to do business with. Ammo was as described. Thank you sir!

I would like to thank @rookhawk in public for his generosity and to go out of his way to make things right. Last night I received a package from @rookhawk, and it was a full box of Fed 375 H&H ammo, to compensate for the missing ammo. Gents, I am lost for words on how to thank @rookhawk for his generosity to make things right. Individuals like @rookhawk and many others on this forum is what makes this forum so great.

@rookhawk, again thank you sir!!!

I purchased an item from @BeeMaa. Arrived much earlier than expected. I’m sure he sent it while the check was still in the mail.

I would not hesitate to buy from him. I’m reluctant to talk about watches with BeeMa; that’s a good way to distance yourself from $3-$4k.

Item was as described and glad to have it. Also, don’t ask him about Blasers, that will end with a more dollars out of your wallet.

John

I purchased an item from @BeeMaa. Arrived much earlier than expected. I’m sure he sent it while the check was still in the mail.

I would not hesitate to buy from him. I’m reluctant to talk about watches with BeeMa; that’s a good way to distance yourself from $3-$4k.

Item was as described and glad to have it. Also, don’t ask him about Blasers, that will end with a more dollars out of your wallet.

John
Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you my friend. Next time we talk, it will have to include timepieces. ;) Cheers.

I should have done this earlier, but somehow, I missed him.

@Fatback is great gentleman to deal with. I purchased some ammo from him and was extremely patient with me after my check went around the world two times. The check arrived about 1 1/2 months later, I had already sent him another expecting the check was lost. Oh, and we live about 2 hrs away. I think it would have been easier to drive down to pick up the ammo. :ROFLMAO:

@PARA45 l appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. With that in mind I need to recognize a few fellow AHers that I have recently had dealings with.

@bobdahunter84
@The Shootist
@Green Chile

All were very easy to deal with, communicated well and were true to their word. Deal with confidence with any of them if the opportunity arises.

I can't believe that @Philip Glass and I haven't had a transaction prior to this, and I'm happy to say there were no surprises. Great guy to do business with, fast payment and excellent communication. Cheers Phil.

@PARA45 l appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. With that in mind I need to recognize a few fellow AHers that I have recently had dealings with.

@bobdahunter84
@The Shootist
@Green Chile

All were very easy to deal with, communicated well and were true to their word. Deal with confidence with any of them if the opportunity arises.
I would also recommend any opportunity to do a deal with Fatback. Very easy man to work with.

I recently bought a Leupold scope from @Doubleplay. I left a note on the original thread and will do so again here... all went well. Don't hesitate to do business with @Doubleplay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KermitBisb

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg