Politics

IMG_2509.jpeg

If our government was intelligent, they would allow the US to be energy independent again. I know logic is something that our elected officials lack.
We are the one of the biggest oil producers in the World and energy independent however it doesn't make any difference how much we pay for oil.
Oil is a global commodity and nobody will sell it less than the global price which is dictated by supply and demand.

$150 a barrel certainly makes Eagle Ford very profitable to drill and employ more Texans. That’s a great thing, of course the problem is it makes the price for a gallon of gas extremely high, which make me poorer.

The US is the biggest oil producer in the world, see https://www.statista.com/statistics...the-top-fifteen-countries-in-barrels-per-day/
But it does consume far more than it produces, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_consumption
Compared to other highly delevoped countries it consumes the most oil per capita. Improving energy usage would be the most efficient way to get in balance as I don't think producing so much more oil is possible.
“Drill baby, drill!”- T. Boone Pickens

The US is the biggest oil producer in the world, see https://www.statista.com/statistics...the-top-fifteen-countries-in-barrels-per-day/
But it does consume far more than it produces, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_consumption
Compared to other highly delevoped countries it consumes the most oil per capita. Improving energy usage would be the most efficient way to get in balance as I don't think producing so much more oil is possible.
Nowhere in the World I mean nowhere not even in the Gulf countries you'll see this many cars with only a single person inside or this many gas guzzling vehicles.
The amount of oil we are wasting is beyond comprehension but in simple terms spending brings borrowing and this is how our economy operates.

$150 a barrel certainly makes Eagle Ford very profitable to drill and employ more Texans. That’s a great thing, of course the problem is it makes the price for a gallon of gas extremely high, which make me poorer.
$150 a barrel might be possible but stable oil around these prices is better for everyone including drillers.
Higher prices generally leads to a bust.

$150 a barrel might be possible but stable oil around these prices is better for everyone including drillers.
Higher prices generally leads to a bust.

Stable oil prices are better for the economy in general, at whatever level. Intermediate inventories are huge. Swinging inventory values are very unsettling and make for economic uncertainty.

Nowhere in the World I mean nowhere not even in the Gulf countries you'll see this many cars with only a single person inside or this many gas guzzling vehicles.
The amount of oil we are wasting is beyond comprehension but in simple terms spending brings borrowing and this is how our economy operates.
If women were allowed to drive in the Gulf countries that would not be true. A male relative is required for a woman to go anywhere, therefore most cars will have at least two occupants. Other countries don't have as.many cars per capita and people need to stuff more people into fewer cars. They also have populations mire concentrated into cities making mass transit somewhat more practical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robson T Maruza

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.