MG Hunting Argentina....Asian Water Buffalo 2023 Highlights

Hey Rocket! Trophy's being trucked from New York. Will post next reply after crate opened and trophy's admired. Cheers! Herb

Hey Rocket! Trophy's being trucked from New York. Will post next reply after crate opened and trophy's admired. Cheers! Herb
Hey Herb....good to know that....trophys almost there......Pedro and Manuel Will be in Pennsylvania this year next month......everything is working good here......getting all the stuff ready for start season in a month and a half......

Keep us updated Herb.....

Hey Rocket! Trophy delivery scheduled for next Thursday. Should have a reply shortly thereafter! Good to hear all's well. Please tell Manuel and Pedro I'll bring 8"x10" pictures of my Wild Boar and Water Buffalo. The Water Buffalo picture has you,Pedro,the gaucho and me behind the Buffalo. What is the gaucho's name? Thanks! Herb

Hey Rocket! Trophies arrived by truck this morning! All arrived safe and sound. Pablo did a fine job of taxidermy on both my Boar and Water Buffalo! Also received back hide of boar with tail attached! Outstanding! Add to that the yard- long tail and 2 Rear (?) partial legs with huge hooves attached and its a Hunter's Christmas today! Needless to say I'm very pleased. My complements to Pablo on his fine taxidermy work! Now to hang them in my office! Full story to come soon. Thanks! Herb Johnson

Hey Herb......good to know trophys are allready in your home and good to know Pablo our taxidermyst did a good job.

Well......only things missing here is to tell the story and the pictures of the trophys.....

We gonna be waiting for that.....

Absolutely Rocket! Hanging them on the wall today! Looking good ! Story and pics to come this coming week! Herb Johnson

Hey Rocket! Trophies delivered! On my wall as I type this! Pablo looks to have done a fine job of taxidermy. Bull and Boar as I remembered them! A fine finish to an epic hunt experience! Story on AH to be written soon. Looking forward to seeing Manuel and Pedro at The Show in Harrisburg Sunday afternoon! A well satisfied client! Sincerely, Herb Johnson

Hey Rocket! Good visit with Manuel and Pedro at the Harrisburg show! Showed them pictures of the mounts. Buffalo and Boar mounts excellent! On the wall behind me as I text! Will be wearing MG Hunting chaps and knife in Africa next year! Cheers! Herb

Hey Rocket! Good visit with Manuel and Pedro at the Harrisburg show! Showed them pictures of the mounts. Buffalo and Boar mounts excellent! On the wall behind me as I text! Will be wearing MG Hunting chaps and knife in Africa next year! Cheers! Herb
Hey Herb! Why don't you write up a hunt report.

Rocket! As I work in my office, I look at my 375-pound Wild Russian Boar mount and my 48-inch-wide Water Buffalo shoulder mount and savor the adrenaline filled days and night of adventure with MG Hunting! I think.... don't forget the write-up on AfricaHunting.com. Rocket...I won't. I will sit down by June and post my epic experiences of my hunts for both animals. Thanks for your patience my friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IssacMph41

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?