Looking for buffalo bull hunt 2024

Good day sir we do have a very good area in South Africa for buffalo not just that but also good prices. Pls feel free to contact us. savannahunting@gmail.com

My Mozambique buffalo hunt fell through. It takes me a while to make a decision on these things and when I finally chose a safari company to provide me with a 2024 hunt, their August hunt date had been taken, leaving me with only October dates. October is for elk hunting and is also later in the year than I wanted. If anyone has a recommendation for a good buffalo hunt, either free range or in very large area who may yet have 2024 dates available, I would be happy to have them.

I'm just as interested in a scrum cap as a traditional trophy.

Old means more to me than width or SCI score.

Thank you,

crossone
You should consider Lategan Safaris, he just had three Cape buffalo open up because of a death in the hunting party that was going to head over. 2024

Bennie is a great ph sure to give you a good hunt and good buff

You should consider Lategan Safaris, he just had three Cape buffalo open up because of a death in the hunting party that was going to head over. 2024

Bennie is a great ph sure to give you a good hunt and good buff
Thanks Dr. Quinn. I have a hunt lined up for this year but I'm keeping all of these recommendations in case Joe Biden forgets to destroy the entire earth and I get to go buffalo hunting again!

Right now, I'm simply hoping that WW3 doesnt get kicked off in earnest until I get to Mozambique. If it gets kicked off while I'm there and I can never go home...I'm alright with that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelz

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.