Instagram "influencer" facing 19 charges hunting in The Yukon

Always wondered what an "influencer" was and what they did. .......FWB

Not all influencers are bad, there are a couple up here who keep all who watch honest on our current Fed Gov, specifically the idiot in charge. I also watch a couple other influencer shows, Lite Bright and Matts of rd are none hunting ones I watch.

The one posted here some time ago about his lion with a crossbow sure did start many pages.

Same as a somewhat recent outcome of a high ranking CAF person with allegations, he was fired, removed from command and shammed. After court all was NOT proven and he was exonerated. How does one come back from that?

As for accused above, I will wait till some definitive non biased facts are presented before I make any informed decision.

MB

More info in this article

and this one

Last edited:
"Explore don't exploit" is an odd trademark for an Instagram outdoors influencer. :D

Verily I say,

With enough regulations, ANYONE can become a criminal.

DB
Back in the black and white days, Sheriff Andy Taylor once told his deputy, Barney Fife, "If we went by the book, we'd have nothing but a 135 million jailbirds". All I need to do is drive on I95 or the Jersey Turnpike to prove that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OUCIsis169

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.