Georgia or nearby AH members, willing to share experiences?

FallowJaeger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
SCI
Are there any AH members in Georgia USA or in the Upstate of South Carolina? I want to talk to folks who have been on Safari in South Africa and/or Namibia. I’d like to hear about your experiences and see any taxidermy done with African mounts. Thank you, I live an hour Northeast of Atlanta.

I am Rare Breed. I live in Alpharetta. If you look up my hunt reports from my trips to SA you will find what you want. Also look up my small 12x18 trophy room post

I am down in South Georgia, around Valdosta. You’re welcome to reach out and I’ll be glad to help anyway that I can. I have hunted in Namibia 4 times.

Savannah here, been to Africa once (thus far...) Feel free to contact me.

Good afternoon, FallowJaeger (nice handle, by the way)-

I live in SE TN, so not too terribly far from you at all. I've had the good fortune of hunting mulitiple properties and provinces in South Africa over the course of several safaris. If you PM me, I'd be more than happy to discuss anything you wish, as well as share pictures of the taxidermy I had done over there. Also, I'd be happy provide contact information for the taxidermist, if you wish.

I am Rare Breed. I live in Alpharetta. If you look up my hunt reports from my trips to SA you will find what you want. Also look up my small 12x18 trophy room post
Thank you so much, that is a great trophy room. I’ll read up those hunt reports ASAP. Congratulations on the wonderful animals.

I am down in South Georgia, around Valdosta. You’re welcome to reach out and I’ll be glad to help anyway that I can. I have hunted in Namibia 4 times.
Wow that is so cool, I’d love to see Namibia. I’ll reach out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cmwkwarrwn

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)