EU is working to downlist Wolf

PerH

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
@mark-hunter

Looks like it had to take the pony of Ursula to be struck down by the beasts of dark for this to happen.

All the countless thousands of people and animals of all kind afflicted by the Sauron’s of “ conservation “.

Hope this is the beginning of the end now of this prolonged war .

Looks like it had to take the pony of Ursula to be struck down by the beasts of dark for this to happen.
The moment when pony was taken down, ms Von Der leyen, made some statememts, I just knew it would come down to this!

In my country, there is at least double the number of sustainable wolf population. They make enormous damages every year on sheep and cattle and wild game.

Interestingly, under the lumpsum EU umbrella for predators protection project, we still have wild cat protected, not hunted, and they are in large number. Never been endangered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akhan7000

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!